live concert!

18/12 tis saturday
my friend and i went to the ntv7 live star concert
wuhooo!!!
damn fun^^
haha
hui yin's kor kor n jie jie so funny^^
they make joke.. and joke..
and sometimes make us get boom.. hahaha
i like them..
yeayea~~~
haha...
bukit jalil carpark A
its crowded..
very crowded..
damn crowded...
at first,
my sister and i cant see..
this have to "thank" some tall people!!!
damn angry!!!
we don't want to move in front because we know it is not supposed,
and
there was no more space for us to get in..
mana tau,
the tall people there keep on pull their friends from behind to join with them..
oh my god...
shit...
didn't you all know that we are small and short enough and cant get view???
my god..
somemore,
1 boyfriend keep on stick to his girlfriend
scare she hot
scare she cant see
scare she move far away from him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
get boom!!!!!!!!!!!!
hey~
concert you know~= =
i think his girlfriend will be so annoying~
aiksss
haha
cannot tahan already~
we squuezed in front lo
then we meet hong yen them..
haha
that time only we can just not so xin ku...
wao....
we keep on shout shout shout.....
hahahahaaha
wuhuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!
it release my tension
my moody feeling
and
and
and
don't know already~ ngek ngek
delly!!!!!!!!! jj!!!!!!!!!!!!! landy!!!!!!!!!!
oh my god!!
ak so lengzai!!!!!!!!!!!!
love it^^
haha

Comments