klang club+PJ 半日游^^

yesterday
klang club..
me, my sis, sasa, nana, wan qi, jye sze n nana's fren went to klang club.,
ahaha..
u knw??
sasa's mum fetch us..
wao~~~~~~~
hahaha
total people on the car=8 people!!!!
hahahahahaahahahah
many pass by people look us with weird feeling
hahahah
so embarrassed..
blek
then hor~
v go play basketball lar.. badminton lar.. summore go拉筋..
omg.. today so腰酸
haha

then hor
nite i go pj wif my fren lor
haha
jz like step into the adult's world.. blek
really
v go hear business event
wao man...
every1 wear formal like really a business man
lol
i jz wear casually n stand among them
aiksss.
bt really enjoy
i like that kind of world
i like it
heheheeh
bt bac at midnite
my daddy mummy scold me ;(
btw.. i knw they worry about me ^^
i will protect myself d..~~
hahahaha
hope i have more chance to join them~~
lalaalala..


Comments

Post a Comment